AudioRealm UpdatedTue, 29 Jun 2010 09:18:35 +0000
We have updated AudioRealm to the latest stable release, version 2010.5. This new version includes several enhancements and fixes for issues identified in the previous major release. Improvements in the new release include:
- Technology filtering: The player will detect which plugins your browser has available, and which streams are playable with your existing plugins. For streams which can not be played with your system's existing technology, the web site will provide suggestions and guidance to install the correct plugins.
- Better handling of non-working streams: The player will attempt to use additional streams for the station if default streams are not available.
We hope you will continue to enjoy outstanding internet radio from around the world with AudioRealm, and that these updates will enhance your listening experience.
If you have any feedback on the updates, or any other comments or suggestions, please feel free to post them on the AudioRealm forums.
The AudioRealm Team
AudioRealm UpdatedFri, 07 May 2010 14:07:44 +0000
AudioRealm has been updated to release 2010.03. This release ads many new features to the AudioRealm web site, and also includes significant improvements to some of our existing features.
The new features include:
- Customized auto-play: Registered users can now select a station to play automatically when they visit the AudioRealm site or log in. Users can choose between the current featured station, or any of their preset stations. To update your personal customization settings, click on your username at the top right once logged in.
- Customized station list: Users can customize the way the station list is displayed on the listen page. You can choose to show or hide station logos, the number of stations to display, show or hide listener statistics and show or hide inactive stations in your favorites list.
- Improved station browsing: The station browser on the listen page has been completely revamped. Visitors can now find stations in popular music genres with one click. The browser also has one click access to talk and sports stations, and to popular stations or new listings.
- Share stations with your friends: If you're listening to a station that your friends might like too, you can easily share it with them by clicking on the Share button on the AudioRealm player. You can post a direct link to the station on popular social media sites like Facebook and Twitter, or have a link inserted in a ready-to-send e-mail.
We hope you'll enjoy these new features. Please post any feed back you have on the AudioRealm forum.
Thanks for listening!
The AudioRealm Team